Just a quickie!

We have moved!!! We are finally back in Rome, this is so exciting! Much is going on right now, and I am apparently not so good and keeping up with in on here, but for the most part here it goes:

Nathan has a new job
We have moved to Rome
I am still working for my christian counseling office but also selling 31 gifts (www.thrityonegifts.com - if you like something email me and let me know)
We are pregnant - JUST KIDDING, just seeing if you are reading closely :)
I am going back to India - I have my date setup for my next India trip. We will be going back this December 8-18, I cannot wait!

OK- I think that is everything for now. I hope that everyone is doing GREAT!

Amy

Comments

Anonymous said…
It's about time for an update! Love you, PJA
Anonymous said…
amber sent me this link.. sounds like you're doing good!

Popular Posts