Monday, July 04, 2005

Officially Back

I have been back for 3 full days now. I have wanted to blog, but I am so unsure about what to write. The trip has so many wonderful memories. Even though I am glad to be back with Nathan, I have so much saddness about being away from India. I have so much I want to share, but I am unsure of where to start. It will be a long process trying to sort through memories and find ways to share them. Part of me feels like no one but the group could even understand if I did share... but that is not fair to those that prayed and cared for us as we were gone. I want so much to pass on the precious moments... hopefully soon I will find a way to explain everything... until then...

4 comments:

DaNtheMaN said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DaNtheMaN said...

Congrats on your safe return home! Now that you are back do you plan on starting your new job? It has been so busy here since your departure. Hectic more than anything else. Hooray, we are finally going to get our keyboard trays!!

Dave said...

Welcome back Amy. Glad you are back ok. Come visit and hang sometime. Work is not the same without you there. I have no one to sing with me :D. Later clackers.

Impossible Possibilities said...

Amy,
I am so glad you are home, I can only imagine how torn you feel wanting to be over there. I have been blessed through your experience more than you will ever know.

We need to have lunch soon!

Luv ya much,
Teresa